ICD offers different categories of teleclass recordings, some for credit and others for listening.
Teleclasses that are required for specific Level I and Level II Certificates
Please note: All ICD subscribers are encouraged to listen to the required teleclasses. These teleclasses are mandatory only if you wish to earn the Level I or Level II Certificate for which these teleclasses apply.
- Available to all subscribers, all the time
- Charges apply for Standard Subscribers
Teleclass recordings available for credit
These are recordings of regular teleclass offerings.
- Available only to Premium subscribers
- Listeners who fulfill the confirmation requirements, within four weeks of the original teleclass presentation, will receive credit.
Teleclass recordings for listening but not credit
After the four-week period for earning credit has elapsed, teleclass recordings remain for listening and review only.
- Available only to Premium Subscribers
- Access to teleclass recordings will eventually be removed, but not for at least 60 days after the original presentation
Teleclasses for the public
ICD’s award-winning teleclasses have historically been available to members only. But now four teleclasses have been rerecorded for the general public and are available for only $10 per class.
Simply sign up and pay the $10 teleclass fee and within 48 hours you will receive an email with instructions to access the recording. You will have a two-week window to listen to the class from the time you receive access instructions. At the end of each class we will ask you to take a brief survey. Your feedback will help us continue to provide these teleclasses as a resource to the public.