2013 Conference Session Line-Up:
- Celebrating Inattention: ADHD, Neurodiversity, and Multiple Intelligences
Thomas Armstrong, Ph.D.
- Female Treasures: What We Cherish, How We Relinquish, and Why
Melinda Barlow, Ph.D.
- Strategies for Working with Clients with Memory Impairment
Laurie White, MSW
- Ask The Organizer Panel
- From Inside-Out: The Culture of Families Dominated by Hoarding Disorder
Suzanne Chabaud, Ph.D.
- Living Stress Free
- The Power of Peer Support When You Have Too Much
- Case Studies: Theory into Practice
Denslow Brown, CPO-CD, ICD Master Trainer, CPO, SCAC, MCC
Optional Post Conference Workshop, Sunday, September 22, 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
How to Run the Buried in Treasures Workshop
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the course’s co-creator, Lee Shuer!
This six hour training will equip attendees to start and facilitate a self-help group for people who have too much. Additional fee required. Fee includes materials.