2012 Conference - September 20-22, 2012
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Magnificent Mile
Chicago, Illinois, USA
2012 Conference Session Line-Up:
- END PROCRASTINATION NOW: Pause, Ponder, Plan, Produce
Joseph (Joe) R. Ferrari, Ph.D.
- Brain Injury and ADHD, Beast or Blessing?
- Hangin’ on with Humor When Life Looks Ugly. . .
- Baby Steps - Radically Reducing Your Clients’ Time Clutter: 101
- Forgive For Good
Frederic Luskin, Ph.D.
- Don’t Call Me Nuts! Beating the Stigma of Mental Illness
Patrick Corrigan, PsyD
- Walk in Their Shoes!
Gail Shields & Karen Shinn
- ADHD: What the Science Says
Dale Davison, M. Sp.Ed., ACAC
Sponsorship Opportunities are available!
Download the 2012 Conference Sponsorship Agreement
Optional Post Conference Workshop (Sunday)
Baby Steps: Radically Reducing Your Clients’ Time Clutter 201.
This all day workshop picks up where 101 leaves off with an interactive, hands-on opportunity to improve your consulting skills via role-plays, and assemble a plan to improve your capacity to coach time-challenged clients. All attendees receive the Time Clutter Consulting Kit.
For more information, click below:
A new 5 minute introduction video (http://icd.mytimedesign.com/indexshort.html).
The 2nd Learning video (http://icd.mytimedesign.com/) lasting 16 minutes.